WearableSermon is currently seeking a hard-working individual (student or non-students welcome to apply) to serve as our Sales and Marketing intern.
About This Position:
You’ll be working independently and with our team to help us create our sales and marketing strategies. You’ll also coordinate tasks related to our overall business growth strategy. This might involve setting up calls with potential retail partners, assisting with building our sales team, due diligence, market research, and analysis involving all elements of how WearableSermon can grow.
This internship is unpaid for school credit or for other experience, however, the right candidate will be considered for a paid opportunity with WearableSermon. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. This is a great opportunity to contribute and grow with a new company. WearableSermon is a virtual company so applicants can be considered from anywhere in the world!
What You’ll Do:
- Research e-commerce and marketing trends
- Research Sales and Marketing Strategies for our product line
- Assist with developing and building our sales and marketing team
- Assist Principals with sales and marketing tasks
- Monitor Twitter and Facebook for customer support-related updates
- Process t-shirt returns and sender shipment
- Have Fun working and learning business with a great start-up
Send us your Resume and Cover Letter. Great opportunity to grow with an incredible Sart-up Venture. We look forward to hearing from you! Let’s Be Great!